Jane M. Healey, Ph.D.
My company name has changed to Neuropsychology Services of NJ and NY, LLC and I remain at my current location in Ridgewood, NJ. I welcome you to my website and I'd like you to celebrate with me my recent Outstanding Achievement Award given to me by the New Jersey International Dyslexia Association.
This award is presented annually to a professional who, through their hard work and dedication in IDA New Jersey Branch, has made continuous contributions to the field of learning disabilities that have resulted in meaningful difference in the lives of individuals with dyslexia and their families.
To celebrate this achievement award, I am offering my clients a 5% discount on comprehensive psychoeducational and neuropsychological evaluations conducted in the month of September and October 2021. Please take a moment to see what we can offer children, adolescents, and young adults.
But first, a word about the CORONA VIRUS. We are offering in person testing in our office. Teleconferencing will be utilized for interviews and consultations, so we can start your child, teen, or college student's neuropsychological evaluation remotely and finish up the testing in our office. We have set up a testing environment in our office that includes additional safety features for you and your child or teen. We have two plexiglass screens on the testing table, a UV Disinfection/Sterilization/Medical Germicidal Lamp to clean the air, and protective headgear in addition to masks and gloves. Please sign up quickly for an appointment, thank you.
Jane M. Healey, Ph.D. has over 30 years experience providing Pediatric Neuropsychology and Comprehensive Psychoeducational Evaluations for preschoolers through young adults. I will diagnose your child or teen's learning, attention, social, and executive functioning problems, set up an intervention plan, help procure needed accommodations, and consult with your school and other professionals. I also provide consultations and testing for college students and young adults. I evaluate students to help them obtain testing accommodations on all high stakes tests including the SAT and ACT, GRE, MCAT, LSAT, and bar exams. Finally, I consult with attorneys and provide expert testimony in court for students who require appropriate educational placements within or outside their school districts.
My mission is to provide a uniquely individualized approach to the evaluation of children, adolescents, and adults. The time I spend focusing on each client's testing, report, and recommendations far exceeds the norm. My most important job is to help parents understand their child or teen's learning strengths and weaknesses, and to help the child, teen, or young adult understand themselves. As a client of mine recently wrote,
"It is so refreshing and amazing to meet someone who is so passionate about what they do
as well as willing to help families out with extra information and advice! I have no words! We
are so grateful and happy that we found you".
I offer the following services:
- Psychoeducational and Neuropsychological Evaluations for ages 5 and up
- 504 and IEP Evaluations, and School Consultations
- Testing for Dyslexia and ADHD from K through Adult
- Specialized testing for Accommodations for all College Boards and High Stakes Tests including SAT, ACT, MCAT, GRE, PRAXIS, and LSAT
- Testing for older adolescents and adults in order to obtain testing, learning, and workplace accommodations, or to obtain DDD benefits
- I specialize in assessments of autistic spectrum disorders
- I evaluate international adoptees with learning and attentional problems
- I evaluate neuropsychiatric disorders and will consult with your or your child's Psychiatrist and/or Neurologist to help determine the appropriate treatment regimen
- I conduct Neurocognitive assessments for medical and neurological problems including concussions, TBI, hydrocephalus, spina bifida, extreme prematurity, and seizure disorders
- I specialize in evaluations and advisement for gifted students
- I will also conduct shorter or more focused evaluations so that you can get your child services more quickly
- I will also consult with you via phone or e-mail (billed per half hour session)
- I supervise neuropsychologists at all levels (post docs, early career, experienced)